From the monthly archives: July 2014
We are pleased to present below all posts archived in 'July 2014'. If you still can't find what you are looking for, try using the search box.
Read the rest of entry »
CW's Pre-contest Do's and Don'ts Part I
1. Do keep your daily carbohydrate consumption in check by regulating your intake according to your needs.
2. Do have a scoop of WPI before performing cardio in a fasted state (eg: first thing in the morning).
3. Do sip on BCAA's (eg: Extend or Aminolast, etc) during cardio to help preserve lean tissue.
4. Do increase the intensity of your weight training sessions by reducing your rest time between sets.
5. Do drink plenty of water throughout the day.
6. Do consume plenty of fat metabolising cruciferous vegetables (eg: broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, brussell sprouts, asparagus, etc).