One more workshop back by popular demand will be held in QLD on Saturday August 25th 2012
The venue is the awesome Oxygen Magazine Head Quarters and the Dallas Olsen Media Studio and numbers will be required to be cut off at 40 so first in first served will apply to reserve your spot.
Your competition journey will be motivated and inspired by attending a Get The Edge Workshop.
The Get The Edge Pre-Competition Workshops with the ANB Team - Suitable for the novice beginner - advanced competitor.
Events Promoter - Maria McCarter has been facilitating these workshops since 2006. Her business associate Lindy Olsen (Editor of Oxygent Magazine and www.lindyoslen.com) has also confirmed she will be facilitating this great workshop. Meet and Greet many other great experienced guests such as personal trainers/judges/champion competitors.
No matter what your level of fitness and health is at the present moment, the people that have reached their success through competing have given it 100%. The one core character that overall champions share is hunger. And invariably like you their hunger has caused them to seek out the resources and best trainers/coachers/workshops to help them reach their goal. Those who have reached the pinnacle of success have kept striving for more; they have not sat on the couch and said "If only..." Get The Edge and experience greater levels of not only achievement but support and that extra motivation by our team of experts that have been running these workshops since 2006.
Why do people say that coming to a Get The Edge Pre-Competition workshop was an amazing motivational experience?
Whether it's for your own reason or you’re in the fitness and health industry already and want to work on any of the aspects of bodybuilding such as diet, supplementation, art of posing, judging criteria, and want to be motivated and inspired by the ANB Team. Get The Edge Workshops are committed to providing the best knowledge and experienced facilitators for creating your dreams to compete to come true.
The Get The Edge Pre-Competition Workshops for figure/bodybuilding/fitness/model competitors include the following
1. Judging Criteria - ANB Judges and Promoters will explain the rules and each division so you are fully prepared exactly what’s expected on the day of competition.
2. Art Of Posing - The difference to first place and second place can be the ability to pose correctly. Don’t make the mistake that competitors do and think that you know it all. Come and be part of the posing class and also see guest posers. Our coaches will show you the right and wrong way to pose and catwalk.
3. Diet - Don’t believe in all the myths you have heard about diet and competitions. Let Lindy Olsen and our Team show you the correct, healthy way to get you started. We have beginners’ module and advanced module on the day for all those that have attended or competed and now want to improve their diet.
4. Supplementation - These days you can never be sure. Let our team of experts explain to you exactly how and what is out there in products that are suitable for a natural athlete.
5. Motivation & Goal Setting - You can never get enough of this. We cover this topic and help you set up a time-line so you will achieve everything you set out to achieve.
6. Training - Training Tips for beginners and a module has now been introduced for the advanced athlete that is returning to our workshops.
7. Deportment - Back Stage/ Posing Costumes/ Tanning we cover it all in this action packed day.
Our Get The Edge Workshops have the ability to break down all the old patterns of diet and high expectations of thinking that bodybuilding preparation needs to be hard and strict... Once you have attended a workshop you will find that you are motivated and inspired to try it the healthy and safe way...
We invite you to make a decision and attend our workshops.
If you are truly committed to achieving the best result for competition Or, if you're seeking a support group to start you on your journey, no matter what levels of fitness and health you are at, you will only look foward by getting to one of these workshops and being around like minded people.
If you’re a personal trainer or gym owner strengthen your knowledge for your clients that want to achieve competition has part of their goals.
We look foward to having you part of the day...
To register contact Maria McCarter 0417 055 922 or Email email@example.com . Otherwise download the form and fax/post or email the form.
Your spot will be secured upon your payment being processed and a Get The Edge representative will contact you to confirm all details prior to the event.
Email (never displayed, shows your gravatar)
Your Comment (smaller size | larger size)
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail
Re: Arnold in Australia!
love to send my two boys to see the greatest sucess story ever... he came he saw and he conquored wh...
I NEED to have a photo with Arnie so I can be with the best. They say you are who you hang around wi...
I want a photo with Arnold because his physique and ongoing success have inspired me since I was 12 ...
Re: Laura Debenedictis 2012 Fitness Model Champion Oxygen Cover!
MUZZZZZZZZZZZz!!!! ahhhh, what can I say! You are the best! You are an exact example of what I'm tal...
Ms Australia :)You have showed all that hard work, discipline and desire gets rewarded. Congrats on ...
Re: Black Magic Muscle Tan - FREE tanning packages to be won!
These guys are amazing! The tan is so even and the colour is beautiful.. definitely a must if you're...
GUYS THE COMPETITION IS RUNNING HOT.. GET OVER THE THE ANB AUSTRALIA PAGE ON FACEBOOK, GO TO THE EVE...
Re: Optimum Nutrition $30,000 cash and prizes for ANB Nationals
Wow! That's great news!!
Re: Sydney Championships May 20th being held at Marconi Club
Looking forward to seeing you all there. To the athletes i wish you the very best during your remain...
Re: Musashi - Trusted Performance Nutrition
If you want to put on size, then the MUSASHI BULK product range is a must. The BULK range is what i ...