Name: Rena Phillips
Date Of Birth: 19/07/70 Age: 41
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 0402 702 111
Shoe Size: 9
Hair Colour: Dark Brown Eye Colour: Brown
Gym: Home Gym
Trainer: Jes Murphy / Me
Obstacles You have overcome:
Well, who hasn’t had some sort of obstacle in their life to overcome? For me, there have been 10 years of relationship dramas, which also affected my health and physical well-being, as well as self-esteem issues that I have struggled with for as long as I can remember. All these factors contributed to leading me away from the path where I wanted my life to go. But in saying that, I have become stronger in many ways because of these experiences, as they have lead me to the place I am now, back on my journey to health, fitness and my first ever competition. This time around, I have the support of a wonderful husband who loves and supports me completely, and as always, my family who is there for me no matter what, and some wonderful friends – new and old, who are supporting me on this journey. It feels good now…maybe life does begin at 40! This is the best time of my life, right now, and it’s only going to get better!
Hobbies and Interests:
• Spending time with my hubby watching videos when it’s raining and cold outside.
• Being creative – graphic design, cooking, designing canvas artwork, t-shirts.
• Having family and friends for over for a meal and a chat.
• Working in the vegie garden or helping hubby with renovations.
• Chatting to my friends on Facebook and keep up with their news.
• Chatting to like-minded people about health and fitness and researching new information.
Future goals and aspirations:
• To be happy.
• To win a Figure competition and to continue to improve my health and physique.
• To inspire others to reach for their goals.
• To help hard-working, like-minded people in the fitness industry who, for the love of the sport, volunteer their time to help and inspire others.
• I have another future goal, but I’m keeping that a secret!